- We take pre-orders for Sheldon Creek Dairy milk products. The order is delivered every Wednesday (Thursday on a holiday week). We must have your order in by the previous Saturday morning.
- We take pre-orders for Homestead Artisan Bakery sourdough breads. We receive the fresh-baked bread in Friday mornings, but we must have your pre-order in the previous Friday.
- We have Don’s Bakery fresh-baked challah buns, scones and loaf cakes every other Thursday. We must have your pre-order in by the previous Saturday morning.
- Our gorgeous sunflowers fields bloom from 2-3 weeks only, depending on the weather. They usually start to bloom around July 25, but this may be out a week depending once again on Mother Nature.
What types of animal feeds do you carry in your store, and is there a selection for specific animals?
- We carry a wide range of different feeds for horses, cattle, pigs, chickens, ducks, turkeys, pets, pigeons, wild birds, rabbits and sheep.
- We have our own farm – raised meat chickens and turkeys.
- Turkeys are only available for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- The meat chickens are available all year round. We also have our own laying hens for you to enjoy the freshest possible eggs
What local food products can I find in your store, and do you have a variety of options, including frozen meals and meats?
- Our store is stocked with local foods from honey and jams to frozen meals, to sweets, to locally raised meats.
- We mix our own birdseed mixes here on the farm, so we have a high quality, well-priced products. Custom mixes may be available upon request.